Friday, June 25, 2010

Kimono Ultra Thin Condoms

Best sex toy review site

Posted on the Eden Fantasys website:

Like wearing nothing at all!

First, let me state that making sure I had condoms on hand is a relatively new thing for me as I was in a monogamous same-sex marriage for 13 years and played almost exclusively with women for the past 22 years. However, in the past year I've had the joy (or not) of learning about having a sex life that demands I keep a supply of condoms on hand.

Recently I was out shopping and saw a brand that I was unfamiliar with. I made a mental note to follow up on this the next time I was shopping for condoms. Interestingly and, luckily for me, that night one of my boyfriends mentioned he had picked up some new condoms that were purported to be one of the best on the market because they were thinner than any other yet had great performance and durability. Turns out what I saw and what he bought were one and the same. So, we tried them out.

I am not going to mince any words here. These condoms rocked and put absolutely ever other condom I (and he) have tried to shame. These are 0.0019" thick which is much thinner than other "microthin" condoms on the market (they usually range from 0.0025" to 0.0028"). These felt like wearing nothing at all. We tried them for both vaginal and anal sex and they held up wonderfully. And, since sometimes our play can last for more than the standard testing level of 10 minutes, they didn't break.

I tried these condoms with another boyfriend who is a bit larger than the other. We were concerned that there might be a fit issue or breakage, but there was nothing to worry about. And, he said the same thing - it was like wearing nothing at all.

Experience
These condoms are great! They are available in lubricated and unlubricated. They are odorless and tasteless. They do come in a larger size, but they are also slightly thicker (0.00022"). Since the regular size is so accommodating for multiple penis sizes, I'm not terribly worried about getting a larger size unless I meet someone who is significantly bigger.

Pros
truly as close to wearing nothing at all

Cons
more expensive than a lot of other condoms on the market although I've found 3-packs for $2

Summary
If you want sensation as close to being bareback as possible, these are the condoms to use. They are the thinnest condoms available and do not sacrifice strength or durability for safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment